[Dailydrool] dogs names

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:21:47 PDT 2011

When I put in my list of favorite names I was not even thinking of my gurlz !!!! They are very miffed.  So I propose :

Pw Polly - her usual name is Pollyopter (cuz her tail whirls around permanently like a helicopter!!!)

Pw Penny - she's my POUPEE (that's French for doll - did I ever tell you she is perfect ?????)

La Pw Misty ATB was called Mistygris (a famous c at t name in france!!!) and after her trip to Greece she was called Mistounos !
Her "real" name was Viness Vinell Zyblinemist  (the breeder's year was Z and I wanted to call her Misty!).

Okay, folks, now you know everything.

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr