[Dailydrool] Good Girl

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 19:24:10 PDT 2011

I have one of the sweetest dogs I have ever known.  My Maggie is a really
gentle giant.  She is covered in naughty spots.  She is a 78 pound
marshmallow.  Right now she is snoozing by my side.  Ninja is pouting on the
love seat.  She is the baby here at only 5 years old.  She is afraid of
storms and fireworks but not much else.  She is also a counter cruiser.  And
did I mention that she is long.  Not much effort needed to get to the
counters or stove top.  I roasted a chicken and had taken the meat off the
bone.  The carcass was on the stove later and I forgot.  She was very quiet
and when I asked the DH what she was doing, he said she was bringing me the
carcass.  She was too.  Right into the family room.  I don't know why she
didn't go where we weren't but then sometimes all of her bulbs are not
burning.  I stood up and went over to her.  I yelled "Drop it" and SHE DID.
She laid down by it and let me have it.  Not a growl or a snark or
anything.  She is a a very sweet girl.  I took it and threw it away.  Not
even a grump.  She is an amazing girl.  She still loves her peeps even when
they take her treasures away.  She has gifted us with her love and trust.  I
hope she knows how much we love her.

Ninja doesn't know I'm writing this.  She would not be amused.  She knows we
love her too.  She is forgiving mostly.  If I am the one challenging her.

We are sending drool to all in need.  Maggie is sending sleepy, sweet
drool.  The rest are sending lubs and snooters.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby