[Dailydrool] Sweet Buddy

bassethound dawg bassethoundawg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:57:43 PDT 2011

*Dear Sweet Buddy,*
**
*We are so sorry you never found your forever home, and did not receive the
love / kindness that you deserve.  *
**
*Now that you* *have reached the Rainbow Bridge, Elder Clara will guide you
to comfort.  You will never be cold, always SAFE with your own warm place to
sleep! 2011 Rescue Road sounds like delightful accommodations - you will
have the best, all that you need or want...  And NEVER EVER be hungry
again!  You will find wonderful food on the buffet!!!  *
**
*Enjoy the pawty, eat your fill, meet, greet do the sniffy hello and play
with new and forever friends!*
**
*In Honor of Buddy we send Houndie Hugs with Comforting Drool Rolling
Downhill from Colorado High Country to all those in need.
SammieJo, owned by Rocky of Colorado
bassethoundawg at gmail.com and/or sammiecourdin at gmail.com*
*

*