[Dailydrool] Buster update

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 07:03:53 PDT 2011

Just to let you know I just got word from MU that Buster is doing fine he is being very sweet and patient with everyone at the teaching hospital but they had an emergency come in so they moved his surgery date to Wednesday, he is first on the schedule for tomorrow morning so we will know nothing until then. They usually keep them two days after surgery for observation. I missed him snoring in my ear last night, his dog bed is right below my side of the bed up in the corner by my pillow because when we first got him he was so afraid to be alone I slept with my hand on him throughout the night his first few weeks with us so I have become accustomed to listening to his snores through the night it is a very soothing sound to hear a relaxed, unafraid hound slumbering away.