[Dailydrool] Buster Update

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Aug 10 15:40:02 PDT 2011

Just got the call from the veterinary teaching college and Buster came through surgery just fine. He just came out of anesthesia 1 hr ago so he is still sleepy and not awake yet but his surgery went well. They put two plates in his leg no screws no hardware so the plates will not be as uncomfortable and patients heal faster with them. He did very well and they will call me in the morning around ten to let me know if he is able to get around with his new leg. Thank you so much for helping him, giving him the chance to walk pain free. You have given him a special gift. He is a very fortunate dog to have so many people caring about him. He has no idea how many good people there are out there since all he has known is the family who abused him and rescue. Thank you agin and I will keep you informed of his progress.
Also thank you for the well wishes on my job interview I think it went well, and it is not a scam it is selling AT&T U-Verse. AT&T outsources the selling of U-Verse to companies and provides them with leads they have gotten from mailings, ads, etc. I think they are looking for a younger hipper group of people not a granny that's only hips are the fat ones at the top of her legs. LOL