[Dailydrool] Late Gotcha Day & Animal Communicator reading

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:02:58 PDT 2011

Wow, have I been a bad momma to not write in sooner! Emma's first 'Gotcha
Day' was August 1. Yes, this skinny, shy little thing has been here in the
cold north for a year! She's now 48 lbs, and eating like she's starving!
That's 10 lbs more than she was last year! She's still got hips, so I don't
think she's 'fluffy' yet, but she's definitely solid, hehe! Had to carry her
back to the apartment more than once, so I can say with certainty that she's
quite solid!!

Had a session w/a pet communicator this evening. I won a gift card for it
from the MI waddle (which she says she loves coming to!) it was interesting
to hear what the hounds said!

When asked who was peeing in my room, the communicator said they got dead
silent, and Emma finally said "well, I'm not taking ALL the blame!" And,
Joey said the destruction was fun, and he's a smart@$$! HIS OWN WORDS! He
says that he gets bored, and causing destruction is fun! The little
butthead! He also told her that I need to follow through on threats, and be
firm! So, from here on out, I guess that they get no treats if they're bad!
Also, when we asked them to knock it off, they said they needed to have a
meeting about it! How's that for sassy?

Joey said he's closer to 8 yrs old, than 9, which is good, I was fearing he
was getting too old too quickly, haha. Emma said that she was 8 1/2-ish. The
good thing is, they both report being happy & healthy & that the love me.
Joey said that he is afraid I'll leave him & never come back, or I'll send
him somewhere & never come back. The boy has issues! He says I need to let
him know ahead of time where I'm going, how long it'll be, what I'll be
doing, etc. (the communicator commented that he was really nosy!) He also
said that Emma entertains him, so he likes her. He actually said that 'she's
funny, and he enjoys that'! Typical kid! They both said they destroy things
because they can, and it's fun! Little brats! They also apparently were
worried I was going to be having another dog, no clue where they got that
from...

 Emma said that she misses being warm (she's from a bit further south, some
droolers helped in her transport last year), but she doesn't want to go
back, and she's adjusting. I won't go into details, but Emma said that her
'owners' were the cause of her crooked front leg, and that she ran away from
them, and they were NOT the ones who left her at the vet's office. But, she
was glad that the people who found her did, and that she was glad the people
helped to get her here.

On a much happier note, Emma said she doesn't understand how the toys work,
or what to do with them, but she likes them at the park, and she likes
trying to play with the other dogs. (She also said she has enough toys!
She's such a diva, I was surprised about that!) She also said that she
wanted to move her celebration to April, and that she liked April. I'm
guessing it was about her Gotcha Day, because the communicator asked about
birthdays, and said that Emma is asking if it can be moved to April...
That's an easy request! She also said that she likes getting hugs!

It was interesting, to say the least. I have been wondering what was
floating around inside those headbones, and that totally fit both of their
personalities to a "T," and also, the communicator had no background info on
them other than photos & that they were bassets. So, it was interesting to
hear what she repeated that they said.
--
-Karrie, momma to Joey & Emma, with Slater (ATB), Aunty to Checkers, Domino
& Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473