[Dailydrool] Ninja the "angel"

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 16:57:30 PDT 2011

This is the fourth time I have typed this.  Halloween must be early this
year.  This computer is haunted or something.  Very soon it is going to be
flying almost like a witch on a broom.  That will come later.  Ask my
children.  They make lots of comments about my witch powers.

Ninja showed her good obedient side this afternoon. Ninj is usually about as
sweet as a dill pickle.  She obeys me but doesn't like anyone else.   She
left a plate of chicken bones when I yelled at her and came to me.  No bones
were eaten. I could not believe that she would leave such a treat.  Marley
or Shelby would have scarfed first, looked sheepish second.  They would not
have abandoned their ill gotten gains.

  Shelby is quite a garbage scrounge.  She will go through an unattended
garbage bag and lay it our piece by piece.  My boys tend to be slow when
they are asked to do things like take out the trash.  Bags get set down and
bassets find treasure.  Lots and lots of treasure.  Shelbs is very
meticulous with her garbage.  She doesn't really eat it, just takes it out
and gives it the sniff over.  We don't get on her about it, just pick it all
up and haul it out.  Once in a while someone actually turns over a trash can
and spreads it around but not very often.

Marley is very sad right now.  The DH just left to go visit his parents for
a few days.  She is a daddy's girl and is wandering around looking for him
or any unattended food.  She will mope until he comes back.  She is so
grumpy looking but is really a sweety when someone massages her little
hairs.  She may be howling before the night is through.

We are sending drool and snooters to all in need.  Ninja, Marley, Maggie and
Shelby with the mom