[Dailydrool] Welcome Lynne

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 07:17:40 PDT 2011

A big welcome to Lynne & Buddha,  you will cry on here and laugh  too, but
most of all you will LEARN lots and make amazing friends !   so welcome !
you can ask anything,  even if you think it is ridiculous,  someone will have
an answer for you

I never ever give my dogs rawhide chew toys or rawhide chew sticks,  I  had
to literally shove my  hand down my first Bassets mouth to pull out a  big
chunk of rawhide that she had tried to swallow and was choking on.
rawhides are a big NO NO here in this house.  that is why I give both  Basset deer
antler chews now

I would not advise anyone to give a rawhide chew of any kind   especially
if you are leaving  the house, you  need to be  there  to supervise.  My
first Basset Lucy had jaws of steel and let me tell you,  she could take the
largest of rawhide chews and rip that thing apart in an  hour  she just totally
destroyed those chews.
no more rawhide in this house ! besides Maggie Wags is allergic to all beef
 products

It was really cool here last night, down in the mid 60's  wonderful
sleeping weather until sweet cheeks turned on the exhaust fan and holy  crap I
froze,  my teeth were chattering and I thought I saw my breath at  one time
bwahahahahahaha I had to add another blanket no two blankest  and all that was
sticking out was my eyeballs

TURN OFF that D$#%^  FAN BILL !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie