[Dailydrool] Booberries

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:21:20 PDT 2011

We luvs booberries. We gots food wif booberries init. It spensive, too so
say MomPerson who allus complanin anyways. I dont fink booberries on da
nawty food list.
My VetMan he nebber say nuffin only dat good food we eets.
I cood be wrong I justa dog after all.
Da weather she change an it cool agin. Lotsa skeeters. In da hawse, too.
MomPerson allus yellin HURRY YUP when we comes in so we slows down
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA.
Here a good trik: youse got tile on youse floors drool a lot onna tiles
watch da peoples slipnslide. Dont leddum hurt theyselves tho. It bedder
havin 4 feet than 2.
Drool to all in need
Conley

(Da yungest at Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Coopr.)