[Dailydrool] Law of Hound Love

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Aug 11 12:11:45 PDT 2011

Why is the Law of Hound Love a measure of the distance from one's
home-office chair must be no greater than the width of a hound's tail?  And
why after repeatedly getting said measure of love encroached upon (or run
flat over) must the hound (or hounds) not take it as empirical evidence that
hounds love must either be shown with greater distance or *can* be shown
from other than right behind one's chair?

:( I mustn't cry over spilt milk, no matter how many times it happens ...
for in the back of my mind I secretly dread and fear the day the hounds love
isn't proven to me, behind my chair.

-Robert