[Dailydrool] full time job

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 17:15:06 PDT 2011

Ok  Evil Annie is  up three to zip on the cicada,  she bust  butt to get
out that door and into the yard to look for these things,  she  puts her nose
to the ground and sniffs the entire yard,  she will actually  wait for one
to crawl out of the ground, apparently she can smell them,  if  I tell her to
give it to me she will, but it is so funny watching her with this  thing
buzzing in her mouth, I think it must tickle. so every morning I am now on
cicada patrol , like I didn't already have enough to do,  If I don't catch
her in time, she WILL eat them.

I texted hubby today, told him I found him a " new part time job "  so  he
could quit the fencing  he asked me doing what ?  and I said   "  the
Andersons is looking for a cake decorator and someone to lick the  beaters "  he
wanted to know if I had fallen in the yard again and hit my  head
bwahahahahahah !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie the cicada slayer  !