[Dailydrool] Help!! I need some suggestion Please!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 18:16:33 PDT 2011

Momma here- and I need some help--my sister in Texas owns a dog grooming shop. Has had this place for years, well to make a long story short--they are being forced to change the name of the shop, even tho it had all been properly filed with the state, ect---well, she is looking for a new name for this shop--it cant contain the word paw or spa---she asked me to see if the droolers can put on the thinking cap and lend her a hand--it cant be a long name as she is having to redo all the neon signs--everything--and of course cost is issue.
To make this basset related--yes she does have bassets come in--she continues to tell me she has no issue with those toebones--HA--she needs to meet da Brudder--
You can e-mail me off list and I will forward on to her--she is frantic--
As always--Droolers ROCK!!! I thank you for your help in advance!!

Drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake