[Dailydrool] Great Discussion

Lynne Cheney lynnecheney at msn.com
Thu Aug 11 20:02:04 PDT 2011

Thanks for the welcomes. Buddha and I are already learning many good things.
I never considered blueberries. The rawhide chews I agree are bad news.
Bullies work for us.

My sweet Bassie will be 3 on Halloween, I notice he is becoming protective
of me. Not that he's aggressive at all but he really checks people out in
the house and sometimes his tail is down and he will woof. This is toward
some people he's never met. Maybe my two scotties have rubbed off on Bu but
its really interesting. Other people he's just wagging his tail. I figure he
knows better than I do on his dog level. Anyone else experience this?
Thanks so much. Lynne
--
*Lynne Cheney*