[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Aug 12 02:34:33 PDT 2011

Good morning all,

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in; we are sending welcome drool to
Lynne, Buddha and the Scotties. PW Rolph congratulations on your title
and have some extra fish and chips for us girls.  We girls love sloppy
chips and all things fishy. Our favourite treats at the moment are

dried out fish skin and biscuits made out of rice and sea weed. Nelly
Bel we are sending you calming drool, and find a good home drool been
sent to the Sheltie. We are sending get well and stay well drool to
Marlene's son, Poppy, Lola, PW Rolph, Shelby and Baby Girl.

Heart healing drool been sent to the slaves and Furfriends of Min Pin
Chess, Droopy and Lucy Hugs who have all left for the Bridge and we will
ask the slaves to give us an extra treat and light a candle in their
memory. We have week end guests arriving and my sister and I can not
wait to sniff and go through their things as they always unthinkingly
leave every thing in our reach.

Wishing all the houndies and their slaves an interesting week end.

Jade and Jasmin hoping that having guests for the week end = extra
treats.

Pw Justin and Lilly just looking in with interest from the Bridge

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx