[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Aug 15 05:21:56 PDT 2011

Good afternoon and healing drool to all in need.

My sister Jasmin and I could not believe our cotton picking ears this
morning, we heard thunder and then the rain fell followed by hail. This
is not supposed to happen until spring and the thunder showers have come
early this year, fortunately we girls are very brave and we are not
fearful of storms. We both hope the Chicago houndies were not too scared
on Saturday when there was a thunder storm in the early afternoon with
the rain falling into the evening. We saw and heard the storm on the TV.
Lots of people from the West and East coast of the United States had
flown to The North West U.S.A. and stayed in Chicago and its surrounds
for the week end and we were watching

the activities until the storm hit and delayed things. We are sending
get well and stay well drool to Jelly Bean. Justin and Lilly woofed in
from the Bridge all excited because Queen Fey Fey and her royal court
have asked Picasso Blossom to have an exhibition showing  her latest
paintings and other works including new colours and designs on the Angel
Wings we use. The reason why we are all excited is that she is looking
for Models and we all want to be a part of it. Queen Fey Fey has already
chosen 3 models as she wants to use this platform to introduce to all
the bridge houndies and humans the three newest arrivals who have all
arrived safely and they are Min Pin Chess, Droopy and Lucy Hugs.

Jade and Jasmin the only thing we like at the art shows is the cookies.

Lilly and PW Justin ATB we just love it when there is a new happening at
the Bridge.

Slave Johnathan and William who are both annoyed that the lawn dressings
were not down to receive the first rains fortunately the roses and
flower beds had already received there Spring dressing last week in
preparation for the first rains, the girls will be helping with the lawn
this coming week end.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx