[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Aug 22 07:20:14 PDT 2011

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jasmin woofing in, Rusty I suggest you take Bat off your menu as
they are not a good eat. When you have them between the choppers before
sinking them in they grow bigger by expanding the wings so you have to
let them go. They have a furry feeling and sharp points, after I had
dropped it I had a funny thought go threw my mind, they kind of reminded
me of a Tarantula Spider. My sister and Jade and I had a wonderful week
end with the weakfish winter sun reaching 21 degrees centigrade, felt
good on my old bones.

W e are sending get well and stay well drool to Pearl, Miss Poppy, Odie,
Princess and Ty. W e are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and
furfriends of King Bob the DOg, Fred, Toby, and Curly, we will ask the
slaves to light a candle in their memory and give us an extra treat in
their memory.

Our brother PW Justin and sister Lilly woofed in from the Bridge to say
that Hope, Fred, Toby and King Bob the DOg have all arrived safely ATB.
Queen Fey Fey had a meeting with the full Royal court which included all
the Kings and Queens as well as all the Pw's ATB to discuss how best to
introduce the new arrivals to all ATB. It has been decided that there
will be a Royal Parade with all the Kings and Queens travelling in
gilded open coaches drawn by white horses. King Bob has been given the
honour of travelling with Queen Fey Fey in the leading coach with Fred,
Toby and Hope travelling in the following Coach with Queen Olive. The
humans ATB will follow riding all sorts of Animals from Elephants to
Camels. The parade will end in the Royal Grounds were a High Tea will be
served affording every one who pops in the opportunity of greeting and
sniffing with the new arrivals ATB.

Jade and Jasmin spring is in the air and the hearts are beginning to
flutter with the prospects and thoughts of meeting new Beaus.

Lilly and Justin ATB  it is going to be so exciting to meet the other
animals ATB  when the Humans fetch them for the Grand Parade. My brother
Justin met lots of animals when he lived with the slaves even Elephants
and Camels and stood right next to them, at one St Francis Day Parade.

Slaves Johnathan and William.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx