[Dailydrool] Jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Aug 24 06:28:38 PDT 2011

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

This is buppy Lilly woofing in from the Bridge. This morning I was
sitting by myself under a shady tree by the river listening to the water
babbling over the stones , when a guy who I had not seen before came up
to speak to me , after a short while I discovered his name was Curly who
has recently arrived ATB . I said to him, did not see you in the Grand
Royal Parade yesterday and he told me that he had opted

out of the Parade as he was not sure about being so close to all those
big four leggers like the horses, elephants and camels. Curly told me
that he would be performing at the soiree this coming Sunday and would
sniff and greet the Bridge gang after the show. Queen Fey Fey has asked
him to do poetry reading in between the musical interludes along side
Barney and Ozzie. Curly will be woofing extracts from the poems written
by Sylvia Platt and Barney and Ozzie will be woofing extracts from a new
book of poems written by Hannah Lurie.

I will ask my brother Pw Justin to take me to the soiree as us young
buppies do not usually get to go to the evening concerts and soiree's as
I think Curly is quite cute and would also like to meet the other new
arrivals Ozzie and Barney.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in to say that we are sending heart
healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of Barney and Oz and will ask
the slaves to light a candle and give us an extra treat in their memory.

Jade and Jasmin in his younger days the slave Johnathan used to read
poetry at soiree's as he was not too good with the musical instruments.
The slave William has played us tunes on the piano, organ and keyboards.
These days it is mostly the keyboards.

Lilly and Justin ATB can not wait for Sunday.

Slaves Johnathan and William.

 .

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx