[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Aug 29 06:09:03 PDT 2011

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in we hope all the Eat Coast houndies
and Humans are safe. We saw the big winds and heavy rains on our TV and
those big trees falling. The slaves put on Sky News for us to watch when
they went out. It all seemed vary scary to us girls.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to Hank, Katy Perry, Pixel,
Tracker and Grace. Grace we are also sending you enjoy your new forever
home drool. We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and
furfriends of Princess, Abby Roadster and Opie and we will ask the
slaves to light a candle and give us extra treats in their memory.

This is Buppie Lilly woofing in from the Bridge, My brother PW Justin
took me to the Soiree and it was wonderful as well as the after party.

Queen Fey Fey had a wonderful surprise for all those who attended the
Soiree, there were 3 special guests performing which were not named on
the programme, all 3 had just recently arrived safely ATB and on the
spur of the moment added performances to the evening.

Opie hit those drums with his tail doing a most wonderful drum solo
which had us girls grasping our programmes tightly as the hormones went
on a foxtrot, we had to remember that we were at a Soiree and not at a
pop concert .After Opie finished Princess and Abby Roadster

took to the stage making the most pawfect sounds as there paws hit the
Xylophones and like with Opie soon had the audience in a rapture
shouting for more with all three receiving a standing ovation.

Jade and Jasmin we should have our first rains within the week which
means another day at the bath house.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in on the girls and slaves.

Slaves William and Johnathan girls do not no it yet, but the day at the
beauty parlour is this coming Friday September the Second.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx