[Dailydrool] Dogs teaching other dogs

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 03:27:18 PDT 2011

I know that the dogs teach each other things: sometimes good, often bad.
I have watched mine learn everything from housebreaking to fear of new
people and new situations from each other.
Conley is the only one of mine who has resisted this and altho he has
learning from the others, I think they have picked up more of his behavior.
Except Nigel, who continues to be overwhelmingly fearful of people and
places. (He was well socialized, was a show dog, was not like this until
about 1 yrs old, then he just fell apart on me.)
Ahhh, I am sitting in front of an open window with the scent of eau de skonk
wafting in. Second time tonight. (Well, I went to sleep with it.)
Guess the boys stay inside for awhile.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper