[Dailydrool] puppy pen

Tonya 1sarrraj1 sarrraj at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:46:37 PDT 2011

Hi, I'm not a frequent poster, but could sure use some suggestions. We recently added a Basset puppy to the family, and we'd like to get an indoor puppy pen for our new sweetie.  I'm hoping someone can give me recommendations.  I've been looking for the nylon type, but the only brand I keep seeing online has a velcro bottom, and the reviewers that have purchased it often say the puppies quickly figure out how to rip the bottom loose.  Does anybody know of a pen that has either a zippered or non-removable bottom?  Or any certain kind of pen that's worked for you?  Thanks for your help. :)