[Dailydrool] Thank You, Bobby...and A Mother's Brag

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sat Aug 13 10:30:10 PDT 2011

First, thank you very much to BobThedog for remembering my birthday.  I
always knew that under the bravado of a "dog around town" there was a loving
and true heart.  You've been a good friend and I lubb you, too.

Now, a brag from Mom...
I want to brag about the girls because they are wonderful when it comes to
letting us sleep in.  They always wait until they hear the TV come on before
they begin getting excited about starting their day (remember, they are mat
trained so don't have to go outside).  Also, if I get up for a bathroom
visit but want to go back to bed for a while on my days off...I just have to
say, "Still Night-night" and they get quiet and go right back to bed.  I
didn't train them to do this - they just began it themselves.

And finally... Thank you to DJ Wendling for being my one true love and
always remembering my birthday, too.  DJ has remembered when Mom forgot!
I'm a pretty lucky houndette.

Fondly,
Lilie Basset