[Dailydrool] UTI and crystals

Akacare at aol.com Akacare at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 18:23:28 PDT 2011

My latest adopted Basset came with a folder detailing her  known history,
and medical treatments. She was almost 6mos old when she was  rescued with
her mother near Michigan city.  She is 15 mos. now. Her  records indicate she
had been treated for UTI and had crystals. Have any of your  females had
these crystals, what caused them, and are they likely to reoccur?  Our vet
never said a word about it as if it would not be a problem. She is not  due to
return for a check-up until November.

In a message dated 8/14/2011 8:10:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,