[Dailydrool] our dogs were worth it...a preview!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Sun Aug 14 18:58:10 PDT 2011

yesterday mid atlantic basset hound rescue set up & manned a booth at the l'ordeal "beacuse your dog is worth it" event preview in cranbury nj.  the official event is next saturday..but yesterday they held the pre-registration event for folks so they could avoid some of the crowds & pick up their goody bags & play rescue bingo for an even bigger, better bag full of stuff.

"don hound" AKA buster brown in his floral shirt entertained the crowd as usual...& he had many folks who were repeats from years past who stopped by to say hi to him.  they loved his dulcimer tones with the nice island accent...next week he may still be don hound or perhaps "the situation" from jersey shore with his amazing 6 pack abs!

the rescue bingo  was a HUGE SUCCESS!  cooper II had many inquiries from potential adopters.  we also were contacted by a pet psychic who  chatted with buster brown & cooper.  she was right on target!

next week is the real event.  it is well worth your time & donation.  L'oreal  employees donate everything for this event to the susan b komen fund & in turn they are very generous to the rescue..  many vendors are there as well as swimming pools, mazes, agility courses face painting, & pretty much  anything  you could   think of  that is dog  related.

come stop by with your hounds if you are in the area of cranbury nj next saturday.  you will not be disappointed.  meet "don hound" or the situation.

lois
buster brown, sally (they didn't read my mind..i wonder why????), lowla & cooper II

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein

"Antiquity"                @www blurb .com
"Tater Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com