[Dailydrool] GREETINGS FROM DELAWARE

Joanne rerunhaley at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 09:19:00 PDT 2011

Hello. I have been a lurker for a few years but rarely post. I went through 500+ digest emails during my lunch break every day this summer. I copy and paste the funniest ones into a word document. I'm finally caught up.

My boys are Jake Elvis and Toby Bono, both 5 years old. They are both tri colored. Jake Elvis came to me at the age of 9 months from a family where the kids wouldn't walk him. Guess what - now they have a Great Dane! Toby Bono I got from BROOD last summer. His owner gave him up due to his expensive medicines for his allergies.

They are both good boys, sometimes. They get along well except they must be separated when they eat. Another thing now is the "bone situation". Jake wants Toby's bone even if he has his own.

We have Basset parties in the backyard once or twice a year. I've had as many as 11 hounds and their owners.

I enjoy reading all the posts. JOANNE, mom to Jake and Toby