[Dailydrool] Petco and puppy update

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 11:27:33 PDT 2011

Please let us know how you make out .They should take this very seriously,their name is on the line and if its not it should be. Puppy Update- Saturday we drove 6 + hours to meet a couple from Illinois and deliver their puppy,Flo,to them.Just the week before they lost 11 year old Flash to something, the Vets never did figure out what. They loved this girl so much they went to any expense to try to figure out what was causing a huge fluid filled lump on her neck .Finally, surgery was performed and Flash was full of pus sacks throughout her body and they chose not to let her wake up.This was a very traumatic event because they still had no real answers.Their choice to keep going with Flash was because if they couldn't cure Flash it may help someone else's dog in the future. Coming to an end with still no answers made them feel even worse . This puppy,Flo, has her work cut out for her,she will help them heal,maybe just a little faster than they could have without her. And just FYI I know Jen from another site .I wasn't advertising my puppies there either.