[Dailydrool] Self Proclaimed Queen of the Bounders speaks

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Aug 15 11:26:22 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Dis be Mona,   Queen of da Bounders.

Me momma all worried about Duke rights now, so mes taking da paws to the
keyboard for her.

Da 2012 Senior Basset calendar contest is just 2 weeks away and she been
tapping on dese buttons and trying to gets things going.

Mes hope yous all will check it out when time comes.

She be sure to lets you alls nose!

Mes want to tell all da senior Bassets out dere to gets your slabes to enter
yous pictures into da contest.  Why,  mes was da February calendar pinup dis
year and I gots mes a beau by doing it!   Dice bes me beau.  Him be handsome
and smartz.  Iffin  mes wasn't in da contest last years,  I would probably
still bes single,  so yous seez,  it helps me social life to enter.

Go on nows and getz da slabe to snap the magic box and enter!

Just go to da website of da Bounders,    <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org>
www.seniorhoundsabound.org    and readz da front page.  Do what it sez  and
iffn yous habe to scratch yous noggin,  den email mes momma wen, at

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com

Thank yous...wes always sending da drool out to dems dat need it!

Mona,  self proclaimed Queen ob da Bounders