[Dailydrool] Dogs and Repairpeoples

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Aug 16 09:51:20 PDT 2011

If there is any way humanly possible, I never allow any repair person in my
house or yard if I am not there.  This way I keep an eye on my home and
belongings, and I also can keep the doggies calm and well behaved - if they
can't behave they get put in a safe room with closed door and they stay
there until the repair person is gone.  This is for the safety of everyone,
dogs and repair people.  There is no way I want to risk someone getting bit
and then suing me.  I also don't want to take a chance on one of my pets
being hit or kicked by a frightened or nervous person.  And what happens if
one of the dogs or cats streaks out the door when the repairman leaves it
open while he's fetching more tools?

Of course my three old ladies are not a threat at all, the only one who will
even bother to wake up and bark a little is Anna, but in the past with some
of my other dogs it has been an issue.  If I absolutely had to let someone
in without me being there, the dogs would be secured (and I mean securely
secured, no breakouts) for everyone's safety.  It's just not worth it to put
anyone at risk.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net