[Dailydrool] Pepsi Challenge! for Senior Hounds

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Aug 16 10:47:47 PDT 2011

We NEED your Pepsi power vote yellow caps!!!

Senior Houndsabound has submitted a grant and we will be needing your votes
starting September 1st!

  We NEED your Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max Power vote codes!  Just one
cap could mean a 100 votes.  This Is huge this time around.  No one rolls
over, we only get this 1 month to stay in the top 15 to win.  If we fall
below that, we are done and have to reapply and hope to get randomly
selected.  So please, please, please HELP US stay in the top rankings.  Be
on the look out for any Pepsi Power vote codes

Take a second to cast your votes now!!  Remember to please text your vote
too!!

You can also cast a vote by logging on to your facebook-------Text to PEPSI

YOUR PEPSI Caps Codes!  Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max!!!

Also on 12/24 pkg cartons and 2 liter bottles!

More info will be coming on Sept 1st,  for this challenge,  thanks for all
your help to try and win this grant from Pepsi!

Doesn't cost you anything,  just asking for your votes!

Wen and the Bounders

www.seniorhoundsabound.org