[Dailydrool] Help Tybee

Jessica Rutan jessica at aubreydog.com
Tue Aug 16 10:51:04 PDT 2011

Dear Droolers,

We are a compassionate group and a cry to help is a challenge for us
to pick up and take. Aubreydog.com will be giving BARCSE half of the
proceeds from Aug. 16 to Sept 16 in ALL sales.
Please consider purchasing treats for your dogs or your secret
pawtner. Encourage friends and family to purchase treats to help Tybee
as well.
Thank you to everyone.

Jessica

(By the way, Aubreydog.com will help any of the rescues in this same
manner. Please contact anyone at Aubreydog.com and a time will be
slotted to benefit your rescue. Thank you again to all the volunteers
who work so hard to help our hounds. We want to support you and your
efforts.)