[Dailydrool] Secret to the Universe

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 16 11:01:45 PDT 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Yup ... I've discovered it ... the secret to the universe.  It comes from
target!!  YES it does so Cyrus.  Sheesh.  That long legger just doesn't get it.

momPerson went to target and bought Julianne a pink box!  She calls it an
"ottoman" and she got it for Julianne because it is extra storage and something
to sit on in her room to put shoes on and stuff.  It's pink and Julianne loves
it and she put it close to her bed and .... guess what??  Now every morning
after momPerson leaves for work ...... SNUGGLE TIME!!!!

So she got Natalie one.  A green one.  Now I can get up on EVERYTHING without
any help!!  The secret to the universe is all SNOOPYS!!!  IS SO Cyrus!!!!

They cost $17.50 and they work better than ramps or steps or anything else.

Happy getting up on everything everyone.

More later from Snoopy

P.S.  Yes it was me with the fungus infection in my foot and yes momPerson
washed it 2x daily with dog shampoo and rinsed real well with 1/2 white vinegar
1/2 water and it worked just fine for me.