[Dailydrool] Petco & other stores

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 14:59:28 PDT 2011

I agree too. While I don't care for my local Petco, the other ones around
the area may very well be just great! I just happen to prefer PetSmart. Any
store can become a bad one if the management and/or employees don't care.
Unfortunately, it seems customer service at many places today isn't what it
used to be. BUT, that being said, hurray for the wonderful places that are
all around us that sincerely care about the health & welfare of our
wonderful fur-babies.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."