[Dailydrool] Repair Person

Lynne Cheney lynnecheney at msn.com
Tue Aug 16 15:43:44 PDT 2011

Good thread on dogs and strangers and I am sympathetic. How dare a repair
person ask you to put your fur babies in the bathroom, the idea!

My Basset will bark when a stranger comes over and my scotties are big
barkers. I always let the repair person or person there doing work think
they will eat him or her alive!  I tell them, well I have to keep them in
their crates, you never know what could happen, knowing all along Buddha
would give a burglar the keys. Its a great security measure!

Bu sends his love to all his basset friends in solidarity. Bassets rule!

--
*Lynne Cheney*