[Dailydrool] Squirrels Are Coming!

Michael Moore michaelellismoore at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:11:47 PDT 2011

Muldoon here.  Dad just showed me the adverthingee from Wireless that he
gets on the puter.  It gots lots of stuff bout squirrels and nothing bout
Bassets.  Dads favorite Muldoon store is either the vetperson, not like
them, all kinds of bad Muldoon things happen there.  Toe bones, tail pipe,
poked and prodded and not at all the way those of we be sixteen this week.
 Momperson says my birthday is/was the eighth, and we still going strong.
 Or the Petco, which has well trained people who give we liver, treats,
cookies, and all the things that Dad not give we.  We likes Petco and the
peeps.  They are always good for tummy rubs and everyone is well trained to
Muldoon.  Get excited about Wireless.  It is a very squirrely place.
 Muldoon out.

--
Michael Moore | 20658 Angus Way | Hayward | California | 94541 | USA |
510-537-3807 Home | 510-415-2093 Cell |