[Dailydrool] Mouse pads for Brood pledges

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:39:53 PDT 2011

I am making she-slave make personalized mouse pads for Brood Ramble pledges. They are 1/4" thick mouse pads ( the thicker kind) and measure about 9x7". You email her a picture or snail mail one that she will return to you. Any picture ~ does not have to be basset only ( we have an adorable one of our human grandson :). You can paypal or snail mail a check made out to BROOD. $20 incl. shipping. Moolah will go towards our BROOD pledge at the Ramble Labor day weekend. I will be celebrating my 13th birthday there ( ***shhh please don't tell him that the Ramble in not reeeally his birthday pawty...***) and I need to make sure I continue to help rescue while I can.
I expect mouse pads to be mailed out no later than the week of Labor Day. If you have any questions- please email she-slave Angelika
off-list. She tries to respond as quickly as she can- but there is that work thing...and us houndage that take up some of her time :)
The mouse pads are made with a heat press and hold up very well. The heat press was given to us by auntie Amanda Sherwin so that it could continue to make moolah for rescue.
Don't have a picture?? Not to worry she has lots you could choose from...there is always handsome moi of course.
Thank you for once again helping me help the hounds... I have known over 10 years of living in a loving home because I was rescued!
Elvis and his sidekicks Peanut and Peaches