[Dailydrool] Janie Anne's Birthday

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Wed Aug 17 05:25:35 PDT 2011

Today, August 17th, is my little Sweetheart, Janie Anne's 9th Birthday!
We found (saved) each other almost 5 1/2 years ago.
Everyone says that their Basset is the best, sweetest Basset in the World.  I'm sure that is true to them, likewise, it is true in our case.
Since I am retired, I am able to spend 24/7 with my little Girl.  She and I have been separated maybe 6 or 7 days in that entire time.  I plan my days around her needs, she goes everywhere with me.  I know that may sound a little crazy, but she, and for the last almost 2 years, Siobhan, are my entire family.
I guess it could be called a symbiotic relationship between the 3 of us.  I provide for their needs and they return everything I give them 100 fold.
My World has become their World and I wouldn't change a thing.

I took Janie to Dr, Jeri yesterday for her semiannual check-up.  Janie has lost 2.4 pounds in the last 6 months and is in great health.  She got a couple of shots, toebones clipped, and the dreaded anal gland expression.
So today we're all ready for the traditional McD double cheeseburgers.
We want everyone to had a great "Janie Anne Day"!
Their picture graces the DD calendar on May 12.
As always, we send our prayers and drool to all who have suffered a loss or are hurting.
Birthday Woofs,
Bill
Janie Anne (when can I become a Princess?)
Siobhan (you already act like one, just kidding!)