[Dailydrool] Happy 7th Birthday Annie!

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 06:07:14 PDT 2011

Not to be outdone by Fred's list, in honor of her 7th birthday, some things Annie has taught me:
1. Find the best spot on the couch, and leave it as infrequently as possible.
2. When protecting those you love, look and sound as mean as you can.
3. There's not much that a sad, droopy-eyed look won't get you.
4. Demand to be treated like the Queen that you are.
5. Don't give your heart too quickly, but when you do, give it completely

Who knew that all of my patience and love would turn you from a scared, timid girl into a Diva of epic proportions?  I wouldn't have it any other way...I love you Momma!

Rose, Fred and Annie (the Birthday Girl!)