[Dailydrool] A BIG THANK YOU!

Jess'e Potts bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Wed Aug 17 06:28:42 PDT 2011

HHBR just wanted to give everyone who donated to Cassie-the senior
hounds-medical care!  We can't tell you how much we appreciate it!  Cassie
safely made it to her forever home this past weekend and is doing
wonderfully =)

Jess'e Potts

Director of Hounds Haven Basset Rescue

www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com <http://www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com/>

Mommy to the Basset Crew:  Zoey, Bella, Molly, Gillian & Odi

Mommy to Keelie the Rottie

Mommy to the Kitty Crew:  Meeka, Chaquita, Olive & Pips

Foster Mommy to Roscoe the Wonder Mutt
<http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16088183>

"Every oak tree started out as a couple of nuts who stood their ground."
Henry David Thoreau

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist,
or accept the responsibility for changing them." ~ Denis Waitley