[Dailydrool] OBR Basset Fest 2011!

Deborah L Hartpence hartpence at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 17 16:06:25 PDT 2011

Once again OBR will be having their Basset Fest at Companion Club Dog Park in Delaware, Ohio, close to Columbus.  What a beautiful park that is, and every time I have been there, the dogs love it and we have a ball!  I would highly recommend this basset party to anyone in the area, or to anyone not in the area too!  Really worth the trip to get there.  It will be September 17, and for more information, check out their web page www.ohiobassetrescue.org