[Dailydrool] Princess update - Bad news

Robert mondog1 at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 07:11:23 PDT 2011

I just talked to the vets at Upenn that ate treating Princess.
They said said that her Lymphoma didn't respond to the 2 chemos they gave her last week, in fact its gotten worse. They said they can do a rescue protocol but that it's very aggressive or the ccnu again but the ccnu nearly killed her before. They said about the evil E word, but till then give her comfort measures.
My poor RJ isn't going to take this well. Every time princess is at the vet and he's at home he just mopes and is sullen till she comes home.