[Dailydrool] 4th Gotcha Day (and Calendar Day)

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 06:33:10 PDT 2011

"Hi," I said. They came over, licked my hand discreetly, allowed themselves to be scratched for a time, chased their tails in a dignified circle, lay down again. I remember thinking: "There are times God puts a choice in front of you." I often had such thoughts back then. I took them both!! -Stanley Bing

HAPPY 4th GOTCHA DAY FRED AND ANNIE!!  I'm SO glad that I took you both :)

Rose, Annie and Fred (wonder what she's gonna bring us tonight??)