[Dailydrool] Tybee says thank you!

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 05:56:11 PDT 2011

All of us at BaRCSE are so humbled by the response to my plea for help.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you for your gifts of money, good
wishes and prayers. Tybee is scheduled to have the surgery next Thursday and
I will let all of you know how it goes. He will have to spend one overnight
at the vetspital and then we will have to figure out how to keep this very
active buppy quiet for at least a month. I have a feeling that this will be
a true challenge for me! In the meantime, he is being allowed to be an
active, normal puppy. Our vet has given us good drugs to help keep him
comfortable and has said to let him go and be a pup for as long as we can
because he's got a tough month ahead of him. Our webmaster has posted a
couple of videos of Ty playing with our Ginger on our website. Please go to
barcse.org and take a look at this boy in action. He's a busy one!

There is also a link to Aubreydog.com on our website. Jessica is generously
donating half the proceeds from her sales from now until mid-September to
BaRCSE. She has some wonderful treats that would be terrific for secret
pawtner gifts. The Houndettes and Ty will definitely be trying out a few
things! They love dehydrated sweet potatoes!

Again, from all of us at BaRCSE, thank you so very much for your support.

Jane & Tybee
and everyone at BaRCSE