[Dailydrool] Crumbz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 14:55:06 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. Meebe I should be a sayin dis whut left of Brudder Elwood. Yup. I gotz pounded dis mornin.
Dis not my fault. I fink it be one ob dem days when iffin I stay in me crate it be fur da best. I not be heppy. I tellz youze whut heppin.
Da bowl wus fortee fibe minutes late dis morning. Yes sir--late. Fourtee Fibe Minutes. Da old wooman a sittin ober dere a drinkin coffee, doin da readin, Sister Daisy she be in da libbin room on da dog bed and Brudder Jake in dere next to her. Brudder Elwood on da prowl, sumbodie gots to remind da Momma we aint seen no bowl yet--I go scan da libbin room---an whut do me eyeballz spot but a crumb ob food a hangin off Sister Daisys lipperflap. Liddel dried up, but dere aint no foolin a hungry hound like Brudder Elwood---dat food rite dere whut aint hit da floor here at me home. I gib dis a fink. Otay, meebe not nuff ob a fink. I moobe on in an go fur da crumb.
Dat when it heppin.
Sister Daisy grab da Brudder by da neckbone--yes she dooze. Rite by me neckbone. Well------I back up da bus--rite inta Brudder Jake. Dis now a three dog rumble. I scream, I holler, my doggies--Sister Daisy gots me neckbone, Brudder Jake gots his snooter up me tailpipe, Momma comes a roarin in like tornader---she yellin an grabbin Sister Daisy--whut still got me neckbone in her choppers--push Brudder Jake outta da way, pry Sister Daisy off da poor starvin Brudder Elwood and whew--I git free of the Beast ob Da East--whut still gotz da crumb ob food a stuck to her lipperflap I might add--I run fur da famblie room, count me whiskers--check me beautimous flaps--otay, no holes--whisker count good, neckbone gots a case ob da grubbies----Momma still on da warpath-----
an da bowl still aint hit da floor.

Fiftee Fibe Minutes Late.
Brudder Elwood needz one ob dem medals ob good houndie fur not bangin da bones ob da old Beast, but next time-----an all fur a crumb.

Drool and bowls on time to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake