[Dailydrool] crumbz

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 19 08:17:40 PDT 2011

Dear Brudder Elwood, Dis be Yogi. I feel so badz for you. I lib wid de older woomanz. Dey don't like anyone messin wid dere lipperflapz. I tink dey leabe de crumbz there for a liddel snack ladder on in de day. I a bery nice boy and you can come and lib wid me. My momma feeds us almost ebery day at de rite time. We getz anodder piece ob food after we go outs and does our business. Dere just one iddy biddy teeny weeny ting. Ebery nite you goes to bed, you hab to sleep wid the momma and the daddy. And ebery nite dey play with your feet. They rub dem, and scratch dem, and play with dem. My momma falls asleep playin wid my foots. When she got me, she sed she wanted a big beayootiful boy (I am beeyootiful) wid de biggest feet dey could find. Dats me. So dere's the deal. If you don't mind gettin your foots rubbed, you can come lib wid me.
Lub, Yogi