[Dailydrool] Bassetfest

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Fri Aug 19 05:41:59 PDT 2011

I wanted to remind everyone about Ohio Basset Rescue's Bassetfest on Saturday, September 17. The event hours are from 11am-4pm at the beautiful Companion Club Dog Park in Delaware, Ohio. There are 11 fenced acres for the dogs to run, shaded paths and a pond for those bassets who like to swim. Pledge sheets are available for anyone who wants to collect pledges to support OBR and those Homeless Hounds.  We will also be having a costume contest for the dogs as well as houndie games, food and merchandise! The park is just outside of Columbus but if anyone needs directions, pledge sheets or more information please contact me or Eva DeVaughn. Thanks,

Cathy Rice, Momslave to Dozer, Grace, foster Marley, foster Emmylou and GSD Leah