[Dailydrool] Hurry, your last chance for BBR Bassetfest woofle tickets!!!

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.com
Fri Aug 19 07:11:14 PDT 2011

ROliver here as spokes hound for all of my fellow BBR hounds.

My momma woofed to me that the online part of BBR's Bassetfest woofle is
going to be coming to an end and that I should warn everyone that their
chance to win some great items is going to be gone very soon.  So hurry
up and collect a little bit of your cookie money and purchase some
woofle tickets with chances to win wonderful items such as an Ipod
Touch, a beautiful handmade basset quilt and many more wonderful items.

Here is where you can go to purchase tickets and see all the items
available: <http://www.bbrsis.org>

You have until Sunday at 9:00pm CST to do so!  So what are you waiting for?!

I once was a poor lost and sick hound but BBR helped me find a wonderful
forever home!  Please help me help the other 85+ BBR hounds find their
forever homes! (Yes, this is me begging...don't make me show you my sad
look with those sad eyes you can't resist!)

Thanks,
ROliver
with my side kicks Maddie, Sarge and Henry
with buddies Homer and Gerdie ATB