[Dailydrool] RIP Bob theDOg

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Sat Aug 20 22:26:12 PDT 2011

Hi All. A very sad King George here. My very bestest furend in the whole wide world went to the bridge today. My heart is heavy and my eyes are moist. King Bob theDOg was bestest buddie you would have ever wanted.

I met him many many years ago when I first joined the drool. I was a young wanna be playboy of a pup and he took me under his paw and taught me the ways of the world and the ways of the female houndies. He did love the ladies and the ladies loved him too.

My mom got to meet him in pawson before me. She traveled to Washerton twice and got to hug him and kiss him and snuggle him. She is very sad right now and can't talk. But she does keep hugging me and my fur is full of her tears.

Bob and I did meet at the MIshgun waddle when he became King. He was a wonderful king. We were Cabana boys today at the BABES castle serving our Qween Bess. We had many adventures and good times and I am going to miss him very much.

Bob, give Auntie Bernie a kiss from me. I know she was there to greet you. Please take care of my PW Annie until I get there. (momma told me not to be in any hurry) Tell PW Boey Anne and PW LilyGurl hi for me. Oh and please give my sis Bessie a hug for me too.

I miss you so much Bob. I am waving at you can you see me? I can see you.

Love you forever man. (In a manly way of course) We will take care of your momma and daddy and Jasmine and Lexie and Leonard. Enjoy the buffet and the fluffly butts at the bridge. UNtil we meet again.

King George E Grunt BTDBFITWWW
Lucy, PIT Riley, Jasmine and Auntie Kay