[Dailydrool] Picking up dog after Boarding

Christine Stewart Stewart1527 at msn.com
Sun Aug 21 10:04:08 PDT 2011

Hello Fellow Droolers

We just picked up our beloved Presley from Boarding.  A very nice and clean kennel and the second time we use them, however,  she threw a major attitude while we were away.  We did call the Kennel while we were away to make sure all was well and for the most part she was ok.  We usually feed our girl twice a day.  She would only eat overnight for the Kennel.  We decided to cut our trip short by one day just so we could pick her up.

She is having anxiety issues, we leave the house just to mow the lawn, major barking and whining.  We have one more week to get her back on our schedule before son goes back to school and she get crated during the day.

Any tips on consoling her?  We are giving rubs, love, and OUR BED! She is back on her normal feeding schedule, we are speaking in a soothing tones to her but she will not let us out of her sight.  She is 11 years old.

Thanks
Christine