[Dailydrool] Don't Stop Believin

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 10:41:54 PDT 2011

I am not sure if the moderators will let this go through, it really isn't
about Bassets, but after reading Debbie's post & about "Don't Stop Believin
"  I knew I wanted to share a TRUE story with you in hopes that it will
mend some hearts. As most of you know I loss my favorite person , my big
brother  to Lung Cancer in April, I am in constant communication   with his "
life Partner, Angie "  most of you also know that my blood line is Native
American and that brother was well known on the Pow Wow circuit, he was a
beautiful artist and made all of his own ragalia   and also Angies, he hand
made beautiful dance fans from Eagle feathers or hawk feathers, he ALWAYS took
the right wing and Angie always had the left,  so after Daryl passed away,
Angie is having a really hard time adjusting to his loss, but she puts one
foot  in front of the other and tries to move forward, well , two weeks ago
she was  just having a horrible weekend and did lots of crying and she said
to my  Brother,  " Daryl, I miss you so much, Please send me a sign that you
are  OK and that you can hear me "  so the very next morning Angie is
walking  out in the yard  and next to Daryls favorite rose bush, lying on the
ground, Angie found two Hawk feathers,  one right and one left !

So please, " Don't ever stop believin ! "  they are still with  us, even if
we can't see them, just close your eyes take a deep breath, clear  your
mind and you will feel them, they are there

Blessings

Marlene