[Dailydrool] custom mouse pads

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 05:13:00 PDT 2011

This is Elvis woofin' at you... last chance to let my human know if you want a custom mousepad ( with your favorite basset on it, or anyone or thing else. you provide the picture). You could even have one with me on it if you don't have a picture!
$20 includes shipping and the moolah goes to BROOD at their ramble in a couple of weeks. Please let the human know if you want one- she needs to order the supplies.
Please email the human angelikabrn at hotmail.com
woofin' thanks!~ Elvis...come to my 13th Birthday pawty at the Ramble!