[Dailydrool] I love to hug my houndies (whether they like it or not)

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:49:34 PDT 2011

They seem to have adjusted to it. Cleo will pull away sometimes, but I can
smother both Quincy & Mugsy with hugs & kisses & they seem to be OK with it
(oh mom, not again!).

TO Bob the DOg and family: Bob, I'd already read so many wonderful things
about you from stories past. You were, and always will be, true royalty in
the hound world. You were a bright & shining star for your family & so many
other houndies before you. I'm sure Elder Clara has an extra special place
for you to continue your regal reign. You'll be in our hearts forever and
the love you gave will always live on. RIP sweet baby boy.

Isn't it amazing how much love these beautiful creatures stir in us? I cry
every time someone else loses one of their babies because I know just how
close we all are with them. They are truly a precious gift from God and we
do not nearly get to spend enough time with them.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."